2010/04/27

House Move


Last Thursday was my birthday; on that day, I had my husband come home just before midnight and I also signed the final contract and got the keys of our new house. It was a great day for me.


The secret friend from UK sent me one pack of BD presents before the volcanic ash and what I got is: a cute birthday girl card, a cupcake (a tape measure <-- now I bring it with me to measure the sizes of furniture everyday), a lovely bookmark and the photos of my cat. She knows I don't have a printer at home yet and now I can bring my cat's photos with me. I am touched with everything she prepared for me!

This week we are on the way to move and tonight is the last evening to stay in the castle; it's almost time to say goodbye to the little apartment where stores a lot of beautiful memories. I believe our life is going to change and I expect to be back to the mini world soon.

À bientôt!

11 comments:

Les Vents Du Monde said...

Good luck for the move ! See you soon ;-)
Soazig

kimsminiatures said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your new house. Hugs~ Kim

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

congrats & belated happy birthday!

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Happy Belated Birthday, and congrats on the new house!

Pei Li

Eva said...

Happy (past) birthday and congratulations for the new home!!

Dongedy said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday ! ;)

Carol Mittlesteadt-Kubrican said...

Happy birthday to you! And a new home is a wonderful birthday gift. I am excited for you!

Tiff said...

Happy birthday Oiseau! And I wish you the very best on your new home :).

About Me said...

Ladies, thanks for all your best wishes! :)

Luna said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday! here's wishing you a smooth moving experience ^ ^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails