2016/06/23

Au Rêve Gourmand: Tea salon in the second floor


Bonjour! I start to re-work on the OLD project since Feb. It does take time because everything is new to me. I read, trying to know more occident interior/ exterior ornaments and design; I’d like to continue my tea salon project. In the meanwhile, I don’t work on polymer clay.

There are three rooms in the project; I start working first on the second floor room. For the interior walls, I have tried several layouts and color tones during the first two months; eventually the classical theme is choosen but I would like drive it to a modern interior design (I expect).



I hope I will have more time for the project during the summer time even there are two boys surrounding me. The elder one is 3.5 years old and the little one is going to be 14 months. I am glad I am back to the work I am longing for and I am happy to be the mama whom has two kids keep company with.

A bientot! :)
Peiwen

11 comments:

Linda Carswell said...

Peiwen I have missed you so much, I am THRILLED to see you back. Congratulations on you children, I have grandchildren of the same age and find it impossible to do anything when they are around.....it is more important to me to get kisses and cuddles when they visit! I look forward to seeing more progress of you lovely room.
Linda x

Fabiola said...

Very beautiful and elegant.

ScrapbookingButterfly said...

What a beautiful room this will be! I can readily imagine elegant ladies sipping their tea from lovely china cups as they discuss all manner of things. It will be exciting to see the enchantment develop! Cheers, Alayne

Muriellisa said...

Bonjour Peiwen,
Quelle bonne surprise de trouver ce post sur ton Blog. Tes travaux sont bien avancés. Les murs sont très élégants, j'aime beaucoup le style. Il me tarde de voir la suite. Bisous à tes 2 petits bouts de chou.
A bientôt.
Muriel

otterine said...

Stunning work as always. Wonderful to see a new post from you. :D

Catherine said...

Good Heavens, it has been so long! It is so good to see a post from you. Your room is just beautiful. I have missed you too.

shannonc60 said...

Peiwen, the wait was worth it. Your rooms are so beautiful. What an amazing tearoom it will be!

Photographe Grossesse Evreux Eure Normandie 27 said...

Quel travail époustouflant ! Bravo !

skulptress said...

It is going to be so beautiful!! I can't wait to see your project as it progresses!!

About Me said...

Hello my dear friends above, I am coming back!
Hope you are doing well!

Hugs

Francesca Lopez said...

Beautiful! Where or how did u make the wall overlays/decorations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails