2019/12/30

My Dollhouse Project

Every Christmas, we light up the table with several of my collections: musical and animated carousels. Since last year it's become the job of my little ones. On the table, it's my dollhouse project: a French backery store, a tea salon and a tea shop. As you can see, the ceiling and shop shelves are not glued. The project is uncompleted yet but on going step by step with my bare time. I have been working on these room boxes little by little since the year that sencond kid was born. It is just like a lighthouse, guiding me during the years as I could not work on miniatures as I wanted. I show it to you today, just by the end of 2019. Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness and prosperity for you. Happy New Year's Eve and 2020!

2 comments:

elizabeth s said...

I can already picture the crowd of patrons seated inside your restaurant but periodically gazing out onto the ice skater's enjoying the cold below!
And although your progress may not be as fast as you'd like, what you've done thus far, is GORGEOUS, so don't stop! :D

Isabel Ruiz said...

Feliz 2020!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails