2020/03/21

Gilding Book Covers

This is the first weekend of lockdown in France. Though the weather is so NICE in the southern France, we stay home. When kids play in the yard (fortunately it’s large enough ), I have to run, play the basketball and football with them; when we stay in the house, I have to play the board games too. ..The time that I am able to craft, is the moment when the kids watch cartoons and after they fall into sleep. I know, not only me, everyone has to be patient....
So, this is the only one thing I have done in the week days: gilding some book covers.
I don’t try the binding yet due to the truth that I suck at working with needles and threads.... any hints or suggestions from you will be great helpful to me.
Have a great weekend everyone! Stay healthy and safe!




4 comments:

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

¡Finísimas!

Isabel Ruiz said...

Muy bonito.

Huibrecht said...

The book covers look very classy. Yes it is a strange time we live in. Stay safe and healthy. In the end the lockdown, just like the virus will end and our lives can go back to normal.

Huibrecht said...

The book covers look very classy. Yes it is a strange time we live in. Stay safe and healthy. In the end the lockdown, just like the virus will end and our lives can go back to normal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails