2019/03/26

Ô Délices! Pastry Cart - Part 1


Generally I am still practicing and making miniature flowers.
One idea just occurs; the working modes switch suddendly since last Friday after I chatted with a friend...

One of several things that I like much is woodworking. Send with a fine sandpaper between several coats of paint. What I lack of is make the furniture vivid...It's another issue I am thinking of.  One step at a time, there's no need to rush, it's like learning to fly or falling in love... I am patient.


Another thing is soldering for the electricity.
In between 2016 and 2017, I learned soldering with my father-in-law. Everytime he came to our place or when we went to Paris, we did some soldering workshop together. How to calculate the resistance, the way to plan for the arrangemenet of LED lights, for example in in parallel or in series, related to the input/ output that we need. I am delightful when seeing the lights work! In the project, I installed 5 micro LED lights.


I am going to decorate the pastry cart and make interial furniture.
To be continued...

6 comments:

Troy said...

I like all the curves and angles. Looking forward to see your progress!

Natalie Wilson said...

Wow! Wonderful work and so original. I look forward to seeing how this project progresses.

Isabel Ruiz said...

Muy bonito el diseño!!!

miniacollection said...

Great work!!!
Geneviève

Sanschichis said...

Ce projet commence déjà à me faire rêver... vivement la suite!
Nathalie

elizabeth s said...

What a Tantalizing little Pastry Cart which reminds me of Cinderella's Carriage. I am Intrigued and Delighted by all of what your doing and I'm Eagerly anticipating Part 2!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails